1.04.2010

All Good


I broke it off 4 months ago.

I honestly don't get why, after a breakup, people pity the person who DOESN'T get a new guy/girl right away. I mean, what's the big deal? I'm sorry if I'm not the type of person who hooks up with another guy right after a relationship. It's not how I cope with things.

Shouldn't the guy who gets a girl for kicks right away be the pathetic one? Because it shows how shallow he can be by obviously filling in his emotional emptiness with pointless flirting, bumpin' and grinding with the easiest girl he can find.

Having a rebound doesn't make you win. It only shows that emotionally, you're weak. It doesn't have to be a competition.Standing on your own for a while after a relationship proves that you're definitely stronger and can take things on your own. Gives you time to explore that you've missed and regain what you've lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment