1.29.2010

Me? No.


I'm the type of person who never wins anything at parties. Last night, our company had an annual party which had a black and white theme. So obviously, you have to wear something black and white. Being the lazy-ass person that I am, I just picked out a black dress from my closet and decided to put on a lovely vintage gold necklace from my mom.

Who knew I'd win this embarrassingly attention grabbing award? "Star of the Night". I swear I find it hilarious. I didn't really 'dress up' for the night and was planning to leave early. So i felt totally embarrassed when they called out my name-- i didn't deserve it because there were people who wore more awesome dresses and outfits that night.
I also hate it when people give you all the attention.
I guess the fun part about it was I got a cash prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment