10.19.2010

Links to Love: in Fashion

I started my Fashion Journalism class last Thursday and it was pretty fun. We had to talk about our favorite local and international designers, retail brands and magazines. To be honest I haven't really been fully aware of all the news and trends in fashion and it made me want to read more about it. So I shall do that starting... now.

In the meantime here are some quick links you might want to check out.

  • Who else is excited about the Lanvin and H&M tie-up? I know I am!
  • Speaking of Lanvin, here's an interview of Alber Elbaz. I love his very traditional take on fashion.
  • Marc Jacobs' Spring Summer 2011 collection literally went Asian this season. For some reason "Asian" always connotes "Chinese". 
  • Dubai-based Filipino designer Furne One amazes Manila with its charity gala debut. This one's definitely worth a peak! 

No comments:

Post a Comment