1.22.2011

Inspiration Board and Ixus

Danny Roberts Tag from Forever21, inspiring Indexed diagram, 2011 Mandate, David Grohl, inspiring photos, classic cameras, photo strip

So this is my inspiration board at the office. It's not much, but it keeps me smiling! Sad I wasn't able to capture the necklace hanging on the upper right portion, it was given by someone special. I'm planning to add more photos that I took to it just to spice it up a little.

This is a test shot by the way from my newly purchased Canon Ixus. Reason why I bought it despite already having a DLSR and 3 analog cameras? Because I really want something handy to bring when i watch concerts. They don't allow DSLRs and I feel so bad about it so I decided to buy a cheap high quality digital camera that is Ixus.

I know it's not necessary to do test shots on digital cameras, but what the heck, these are the first photos I took with my new baby, experimenting on the color accents and macro settings:

Office To Do list. Que Horror.

Who wants green tea?

Raindrops shot from inside the car

1 comment:

  1. Me like your first picture.

    Remember when I was the receptionist, I had tea leaves and you asked, "Whats that..." I said, "My lunch"
    HAHA! Crazy anorexic.

    ReplyDelete