1.14.2011

Spreading More Love in 2011


This year, I won't do diet resolutions (not that I ever did it), or set goals that material and worldly. I realized that I want to do something that's good not only for me, but for society. I want my goals to affect other people in a positive way. So here's my list of to do's for 2011. I encourage you to join me as well!

Love More
There were people whom I've disliked last year, and it really hit me how I could judge them so badly without even getting to know them better. Those people turned out to be amazing individuals who made life even more beautiful for me. So this year, I'm giving people with really bad impressions a chance. 

Loving more also means forgiving more. Stop holding grudges. It'll only consume you and change your character. Learn to let go and move on. 

Go Green
There are so many brands that are going green, trying to save the world through their own little way. I now support local eco-friendly brands by purchasing their bath body products.

In line with this, I also suggest you:

Go Local
By supporting local organizations who sell all natural products, you hit two birds with one stone! 
You use products that are good for the environment and at the same time you help small businesses in your community. 

If you don't know where to start, here are some brands that I personally use and love to death:

Work on Living
I've been talking about passion and living life to the fullest, and to be honest, now I feel like work has been running my life. And I'm scared to death about that. So this year, I'll work on living
How will I do that? Easy. I'm going for the things that make me happy, obsessed and passionate. 

Take more pictures - My cameras have been collecting dust, and I feel so ashamed. Its time for them to see the beauty of the world. I'm taking them with me everywhere I go now.

Travel - I've already booked two trips for this year (on a tight budget of course!), and hopefully book some local trips around the islands as well.

Have time for friends - What I like about being an introvert is the fact that I can be alone almost all the time. I don't mind it at all. In fact, I cherish it. But I think now I have to connect with old friends and spend more time with them. 

So these are my efforts to spread the positivity and love around this 2011, what are you planning to do?:)

2 comments:

  1. oh i love this.. this is really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always trying to be less judgemental too. It's hard but I would feel much better if I wasn't so quick to think badly of people. Good luck with that as well!

    Bea from A plus B

    ReplyDelete