6.29.2011

LAX

Bag: Jimmy Choo; Dress: H&M; Scarf and Boots: Forever21

Wore this comfy outfit to a fashion show and didn't realize that I looked like a little girl in the airport. So I dub this the LAX look! 

Today I took my first step to fulfilling my dreams, I handed my resignation letter. I didn't decide on this impulsively. It took me months to finally do it, which was just right because it gave me enough time to save since this was a risky decision. I'll talk about the details at a separate entry. But for now, I can say that I am extremely happy :)

3 comments:

  1. good to hear that you're happy, Tabitha, & on your way to fulfilling your dreams, i believe! best of luck, dear! can't wait to read more about it. :)


    Gela
    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where you going to work now? When we starting our shirt business? :o) I came across this website... it reignited my desire to get serious with it. I was also reminded about this, parang God wants me to start it cause the desire never dies! Hahaha. http://www.kinshirts.com/ Check this out... But ours will be better. Of course. HAHA

    ReplyDelete