9.16.2011

Little Girl with Great Big Plans
























Classes are about to end, which means that I need to start scheduling shoots soon to keep myself busy! I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. But God's really been providing great opportunities for me lately, which I am grateful for. I can't believe I'm actually doing this! I'm also quite enthused for my classmates who are planning to venture into photography for a living. High five!

I'm all about learning, experiencing new things and meeting new people. So if you're a budding make up artist, a stylist, a photographer, model, artist - let's work together. Let's help each other out in pursuing our dreams.
Shoot me an email at tabitha.fernan@yahoo.com and let's work on something beautiful!

Hello, theme song for this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment