12.16.2011

Music Friday + Awesome News






















Ack! I didn't think that this year would end right for me to be honest. I'm close to being broke and I just purchased plane tickets and concert tickets abroad which means I'm dreading the day I see my credit card bill!

So how did the year end right for me? I got a job offer I couldn't resist! I don't want to talk about it just yet until everything gets finalized. But It only requires me to work part time as a photographer and a writer, which means I can still take in some freelance work! I feel so blessed.

To be honest, I haven't been asking God for anything, because I've learned how to be grateful with what I have, and just thankful that I get to do what I love. So this awesome offer is just an amazing bonus, really.

On to MUSIC FRIDAY!

1957 by Milo Greene

Happiness is Love by Paper Plane Project feat. Aloe Blacc

Shuffle by Bombay Bicycle Club 

Older Together by Black Light Dinner Party

Runaway by Imperial Teen

No comments:

Post a Comment