5.02.2012

Jiu-Jitsu Brothers

A lot of people guys get surprised every time they find out I enjoy watching MMA fights - From UFC to PXC to URCC. What initially led me to liking and appreciating the sport was when I first got to try Jiu-Jitsu. I was able to understand why they were in such odd positions on the ground, what they were trying to accomplish and how they were planning to finish the fight. Although I realized that this sport wasn't for me (way too much body contact for my liking), it gave me better knowledge about the world of MMA.

Another factor that made me love the sport even more, was the unbelievable passion that the fighters have. Crazy how much they train for fights and how dedicated they are in their craft.

I got to take photos of two amazing fighters in the world of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Marcos and Satoshi De Souza while being interviewed by Jing.



Read more about them and the rise of BJJ in the Philippines here.

No comments:

Post a Comment