7.05.2012

Photo Inspiration: A Surfing Engagement

Engagement shoots are usually an excuse for the bride-to-be to get all pretty and made up. This one is the complete opposite- which is why I absolutely love it.

I love her wet hair and wet clothes. I also adore how the photos are still amazingly taken despite the lack in props and set-up.

The photos still show a lot of love and sweetness in the subtlest of ways. Too darn awesome.

Photos are from Alma Photography



(photo source)
























4 comments:

  1. Agreeee! Brides get all the chance to be made up on the wedding day, so why not let your hair down (so to speak) for the engagement shoot? :D We did ours in Universal Studios Singapore (hello second childhood!) but how I wish we had more shots on the actual rides. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! That would have been fun to look at! :)

      Delete
  2. This is so nice! I wish I could have gone the same route before..its easy to get caught up and forget to let lose before a wedding.

    ReplyDelete