9.03.2012

A Beautiful Transformation

A few days ago I had a dream about butterflies flying around and one landing on my finger. Unfortunately it didn't turn out so well because that fragile little thing squeezed my forefinger and almost broke it. This is the first time I remember dreaming about a butterfly so it got me curious.

I searched what it meant and it says that "dreaming of the butterfly means going through a transformation or a rebirth"- as it goes through stages from being caterpillar to pupa to butterfly
It also indicates life, spirits, love, emotion and passion as well as new beginnings. 

I can't say that isn't true. I have been going through a lot these past months and I'm also learning so many things along the way - spiritually and emotionally. 

My 24th year has been a crazy ride. September is here and I'm turning 25 on the 25th. 

A lot of changes happening at the back end of this year. So excited about it! 







3 comments:

  1. Cheers to new and exciting changes in your life, Abi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed, tabitha! thank you for your comment :-)
    as the previous comment says, cheers to new things!

    that first photo, pure love <3

    ReplyDelete