7.15.2013

Making Things Happen

Boy it's been a while since this blog's been used. Reason for that is that there are a lot of changes that have been happening over the course of the past months. I've been juggling 3 jobs + getting photography gigs on the side, which I'm really not too stressed about. I'm blessed to have jobs that don't need me to be present 8 hours a day in a week. So even if I'm literally working everyday, I don't feel overworked at all.

I'm also quite happy to announce that I will finally be moving out of my parents' house and into a cute flat down south. I was going through my posts and saw this entry about apartment hunting and realized it was exactly a year ago when I decided I would put my efforts into finding a new place to live in. I love how events were orchestrated without me having a clue it was actually going to happen! One of the reasons why I wanted to move out aside from the tedious journey from the north to the south everyday, is that I wanted to push myself to work harder and earn more. I don't want to be too comfortable earning X amount of money and feeling content having everything handed to me on a silver platter at home. I want to be able to work for it. And I think at the age of 25, it's about time that I did that.

Speaking of big changes, I'm still contemplating whether or not I should keep this blog or just keep photoblogging. I mean I've been blogging for 9 years now, maybe it's time to change it up a bit and start something new.

This second-half of the year is getting pretty exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment