5.25.2010

M.I.A Letter

Terribly sorry for the lack of blog posts. Things have been quite crazy over the past week! From orders at the shop to requirements at work. It gets really hectic but I actually love it! I like knowing that I'm earning extra money and getting to save my salary. Of course I'm gonna have to save for an epic trip to Hong Kong and Macau this July (my very first solo trip). Plus backpacking plans around Asia late this year or the start of next year!

At the moment, I'm instructed to write an article for this travel magazine. And to be honest, I know I do PR, but this is scary! 2 pages about environmental consciousness. Ahh. Wish me luck my loves!

P.S.
If you have absolutely nothing to do, you can take a peek at my shop! You might find something you fancy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment