7.28.2010

Andrew's Last Night

The only girls in the club

Of course I had to include Pauline's smashin' hair

The rest of the gang

Couple's last night together (sort of)
(Photos by RJ)

After hosting for a friend's birthday party last Saturday, my friends and I headed out for Andrew's "last night in Manila". He's now residing in New Zealand with his family. His girlfriend Minneli will follow soon! Very soon. I think this is one of the biggest relationship buzzers, long distance. Some couples make it, and some couples don't. It all depends on how much love both have for each other. I don't have to worry about these two. I think they'll do just fine. :)  

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Andrew's got good memories of his last night in Manila! God bless you Abi! Good job hosting. =)

    ReplyDelete