11.08.2010

Project: Everyday Passionate People


I've been mentioning that I'm working on this project that's all about passion. Well this is it! It's called, "Everyday Passionate People". It will feature different people from all walks of life who are passionate about something. This project aims to inspire anyone who has been itching to pursue a certain job, hobby or lifestyle but hasn't made the first step towards it.

I think we all have gifts, talents and skills that are just waiting to come out. We hide them in the darkest corners because we don't think it's worth giving a try. It's not conventional, it's not the norm. But what's amazing about being part of this generation is that you have the freedom to be who YOU want to be. I've been inspired by so many Gen-Y bloggers who are living their passions and I guess this is my way of giving back. I don't want keep everything to myself. I don't want to be the only one inspired.

Hopefully, through these people's stories and inspirational posts, you get to take that step and go for what really makes you happy.

Discover your passion and pursue it. Find out what sparks up your heart and don't hesitate to embrace it.

Everyday Passionate People will come out every Monday this month (to start the week right and give you that "umph" that you need!)

No comments:

Post a Comment