3.14.2011

My Mama was a Free Spirit

Top: Sunday's Best, Sandals: Parisian

Finally! I got to post this top that I bought from the Brown Bag Market! *Don't mind the tired eyes* 
I fell in love with the colors of this top and its black laced sleeves. I honestly think this is a keeper for years to come! Vintage is just fabulous. Someday, when or if i do get married and have a daughter, I want to pass on some of my clothes and make her say, "My mama was cool!" Who wouldn't wanna hear that from their child?

I just love everything vintage and if I could fill my house-to-be with vinyls, old cameras, typewriters and vintage furniture, I would! 

5 comments:

  1. That is suuuuuuuch a fun top...I love the colours and style, oh what a find! It would even be cute worn loose with black leggings and some great black heels :)

    <3 Cambria
    http://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love vintage stuff too, saved a lot from my grandparents! :)

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your top is great! love it.. looks awesome on u!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pattern and colours! Ahh, I always think that about my clothes too: what I'm going to keep forever and pass onto my children!
    I've just launched a giveaway, if you're interested!

    Olivia x
    unionolivia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete