5.31.2011

Galileo Enoteca, Mandaluyong

Had lunch at this very authentic Italian restaurant in Mandaluyong city last Saturday with my good friend Janny. I loved the interiors and how the shelves were filled with wine! I felt bad that I didn't bring my DSLR, it would've been a photo frenzy! Please bear with the low-light, slightly pixelated photos from my digital camera.

The place is a deli, wine bar (Enoteca) and restaurant. A three in one combo that's just perfect for a nice rainy Saturday afternoon. We honestly couldn't decide on what to order, so the waitress suggested a meal for two which cost around P1,200. It came with the pasta of your choice, cold cuts, Chicken Prosciutto, wine and gelato. Our stomachs were extremely full, so I could say that its worth every penny.

I am in love with wine, wooden furniture and bricked walls

We had the La Cacciatora, sweet wine

 Cheese, cold cuts and toasted bread

Pasta Pescatore

The oh-so delicious Chicken Prosciutto

Cappuccino Gelato

If you're looking for a cozy, authentic Italian experience and none of those commercial ones then this one's a must-try. The service was very good too, if I might add!

Galileo Enotica: Calbayog Street, Mandaluyong City

1 comment: