5.16.2011

Postcards from Switzerland


I just got a beautiful letter with postcards from Lucia Moretti of Zurich, Switzerland. I've been following her photography for quite some time now and I really support her passion for it. As an aspiring photographer myself, I know how hard it is to find support for ones work. So when she was asking for votes for a contest she entered, I went to the website and full-on voted! As a thank you, she sent me lovely postcards made by the art students in one of their universities and a sweet letter talking about her passion for photography. 

Thank you Cia! Expect printed photos from me soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Awh!!! I just saw this one now! thank you for posting about the letter :) That's soooo nice from you! I'm exciting!
    Take care
    Cia

    ReplyDelete