5.17.2011

PFW: Forever21

We watched the much awaited show by Forever21, and if I have to be completely honest about it, I wasn't exactly blown away. Mainly because Forever 21 has more basic apparel and relies on styling. But even the styling wasn't impressive as well! I guess only the kids could go gaga over the collection.

Here are just some of the outfits I liked during the show. Terribly sorry about the quality of the photos! I was right smack at the back of this huge camera. Silly.

Tribal dresses, patterns and accessories

Color Blocking

Bohemian laced tops and frilly skirts 

Men's casual wear

What do you think of it? Just because I didn't like the show doesn't mean I'm not buying from the brand. I just wish they'd been more playful with their styling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment