1.02.2012

Hello, 2012

I must say 2011 has been quite a year! A lot of ups and downs but definitely a good shift towards the end of the year. 

Six months in, I took that big leap of pursuing my passion. A lot of uncertainty and doubt clouded me, but the idea of being free to do what I love took over. After months of financial preparation, I enrolled in a photography class and eventually got an apprenticeship with an awesome photographer. 
This year, I got an offer to write and photograph for of two magazines - an amazing opportunity I couldn't say no to. 

Due to my very flexible schedule, I got the  chance to watch and meet some of my favorite artists last 2011. There was singer, songwriter, surfer Donavon Frankenreiter, French indie-pop band Tahiti 80, my ultimate college band Anberlin and Jason Mraz! What a treat. Looking forward to discovering more amazing artists this year, especially in the local scene!

Of course 2011 was also the year I learned that as you get older, you value your relationships more. That you should surround yourself with people who help you GROW and who are as PASSIONATE with life as you are. That includes my friends, family and a man who has helped me embrace life more.

God's been really good to me and I'm so psyched with what He has in store for me this year.
It's gonna be one heck of a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment