12.18.2012

All I want for Christmas is..
















































I guess there's no harm in posting what I really want for Christmas. Who knows? I could have a secret Santa! Here's a (short) list of what would make me happy this Christmas!

1. Influence coffee table book by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen - I read the whole thing in Fully Booked, it was just so beautiful.

2. The Brooklyn leather camera bag - It fits a camera, extra lens and a flash! Hello dream bag!

3. A nice long board for cruising or a Penny Skateboard!

4. Juice Extractor - Yeah, I know. But I really want to start making healthy juice drinks everyday!

5. Sweet flats for everyday use! I realized I have way too many boots now. I need normal flats!

What's on your wish list? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment