12.16.2012

Everyday Passionate People: Lois Yasay

I'm very excited about this post because I love traveling. And this woman is the "go-to" gal if you want tips on budget trips! 

Read more about Lois of We Are Sole Sisters and read about her passion here!

Tell us something about yourself

























I'm Lois and last year I quit my day job to travel. I traveled along with a friend for 6 months across 9 countries with only 100,000PHP budget. We documented our travels through our website wearesolesisters.com. Upon coming back, I've been busy creating a sustainable lifestyle solely focused on my top passions.


What are your passions?


























My passions are (in order) travel, surfing, speaking and inspiring people to do what they love and make a living from that.

What sparked those passions?

























I started traveling when I was 26 and never stopped since. I am naturally curious about other countries and cultures. I love meeting people from all over the world. My other passions simply snowballed from that.


What is your message to the world?

























Do what you love and never settle for anything less than the life of your dreams.

-----
















Visit Lois' site: We Are Sole Sisters
Follow her on twitter: @wearesolesisters
Learn more about Everyday Passionate People here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me and wearesolesisters.com Tabitha! You are doing a great job of featuring passionate people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try! :) Thank you for being a part of this Lois! :)

    ReplyDelete