1.03.2013

Sam's Jam: Tomato Chili

You know I've been trying to work on my food photography, so I figured it would be fun if I collaborated with someone who already loves to cook instead of having to make tasteless or overly salty meals. 
Lucky for me, Sam Oh enjoys cooking! So We decided to do a little collab in her home.
She made some Tomato Chili Jam! It's so good especially with grilled cheese!

This was supposed to be a Christmas post.. but you can always give this as a gift for any occasion! :)

















































































































Learn how to make the Tomato Chili Jam on Sam's Blog: Sam Likes It Hot!

1 comment:

  1. Your method of explaining everything in this article is actually nice, every one be capable
    of effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.
    My web-site ... orlando fl remodelers

    ReplyDelete