12.31.2012

Grateful 2012

Instead of thinking about the things I should do in 2013, I want to mention the things that I am grateful for this past year! Today is the perfect time to look back and appreciate the things that have happened to  you! I am so grateful for the following experiences:

Music
The start of the year was music-oriented for me. I went to a lot of festivals and concerts that blew my mind. Watching performances live is the best way to appreciate an artist!

I especially loved my experience at Laneway Festival! I still can't believe I got to watch Feist live!
That was closely followed by the Malasimbo Music & Arts Festival as well as the Manila Music Festival! Also, one of my favorite bands in the whole world, Snow Patrol got to visit Manila! They were incredible.


























Travel
Oh this has been a year of traveling! From My lover and I's first trip to Singapore together, discovering quirky little shops to appreciating how beautiful my country is, I couldn't have asked for anything more. I also got to fulfill my dream of meeting the Tarsiers in Bohol! Looking forward to more adventures in 2013!




























Photography
Still incredibly happy that I'm doing what I love. Photography's the reason I get to travel and meet amazing people. I had the amazing opportunity to do an engagement shoot all the way in Ifugao do a fun collab with someone I met in the blogging world!

There were times when I doubted myself, but I learned that you just have to keep on going. Keep moving forward and don't let anyone or anything get in the way of your dreams. I know I still have A LOT to learn - I can't wait to be better at it!


























Love
Of course this year wouldn't be an awesome one if I didn't have anyone to share it with. So blessed to have my lover. He gives me just the right amount of support I need. He challenges me to be a better person every single day and makes this world such a happy place!

I have also learned how to love everyone unconditionally this year. Caring for others without expecting anything in return and learning how to genuinely express God's love without judgement. Hopefully I get to spread more love in 2013 with encouraging words through this blog.


























What are YOU grateful for this past year?:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment