1. Maybelline's B.B. Cream - It acts as a moisturizer/primer/base foundation. I personally love it because it covers my redness and makes me glow for some reason. I don't even have to put on my mineral foundation on a normal work day because it has full coverage and yet it feels very light on the skin.
2. Body Shop's Apricot and Rice Finishing Mist - I really love this mist. It's a great way to hydrate the skin and rejuvenate the senses. The scent is so subtle with a touch of floral fragrance, it's almost like your skin's natural scent.
3. Body Shop's Dual Blush in Coral - This one I got to test while preparing for an event. I loved the glow it gave on my cheeks. This one I recommend for those who have really fair skin. I usually hate it when blushes are too pink that they look ridiculous on me. This one's just right, gives you that perfect pinch of coral.
4. Maybelline's Impact Express Felt Liner - Can I be honest and say that I've only started wearing an eyeliner last month? This one makes it so easy to apply (thanks to the felt pen/liner), it doesn't smudge and its very easy to remove. I never thought anything like this ever existed! Great for everyday use.
5. CO Bigelow's Mentha Lip Tint, Magenta - Okay, this one's an ultimate favorite. My friend made me try it 3 years ago, fell in love with it, and I've been using it ever since. Imagine a lip gloss that gives you a minty sensation and freshens your breathe with its Peppermint oil! And it seriously tastes good, it's like having Doublemint Gum on your lips. You must try it!
6. Maxfactor's Lash Extension Effect - This is a recent purchase. I've been using Maybelline's mascaras for a year now, I wanted to try something else. This mascara met my needs because, it doesn't clump my lashes, it doesn't smudge and I don't have to use an eye makeup remover. It's like a dream! No wonder it won Cosmopolitan's 2010 Beauty Awards.